Make memories at
Perrault Lake, Ontario CANADA
Welcome to Perrault Lake
I am so glad you found Lakehouse105!
Against a backdrop of boreal forest, Perrault Lake offers a premier fishing experience for walleye, bass, perch, northern pike, crappie, and even the elusive muskie.
If you’re looking for a great fishing experience nestled within the Canadian shield, and accommodations to match, look no further than Lakehouse105.
Thank you for visiting Lakehouse105, I hope to see you soon!
At Lakehouse105 we are fortunate to be located in one of North West Ontario’s most pristine environments where it is easy to social distance. We recognize that public health guidelines and regulations are frequently changing and because of this, if a regulation prevents you from your reserved booking at Lakehouse105 we will either fully refund your deposit or apply it to 2023. The choice is yours.
We welcome cabin rentals and encourage guests to utilize our contactless check in service. To ensure the health of guests, we follow best practices as published by public health agencies while diligently monitoring updates. We implemented protocols for cleaning and sanitizing and have sourced the very best products to ensure sanitization of rooms, furniture and all surfaces.
Amenities & Services
Private Boat Launch
TV & Satellite
BBQ with Propane
Fire Pit & Dry Wood
- Fishing! Of course!
- Wildlife viewing – discover the loons, eagles, bear, moose and more!
- Blueberry picking July/August
- Sightseeing or shopping in Ear Falls, Red Lake and Kenora
- Dutchie’s General Store is your one-stop shop for gas, diesel, groceries, live bait and LCBO. Pre-order your bait, groceries and liquor online. (five minute drive)
- Whiskey Jack Restaurant only five minute drive – a must when at Lakehouse 105
- Provincial parks for some hiking
Endless amount of lakes at your disposal for your fishing pleasure!
Shore lunch kits
We supply everything but the fish!
- Kit for 2 people $25
- Kit for 4 people $45
- Kit for 6 people $70
We Have Vacancy!
Book with us to enjoy the beautiful landscape of the surroundings at one of the great Ontario fishing destinations.